Research libraries across North America are evolving to suit user needs and services, and UBC Library is no exception. As part of its strategic plan and budgetary forecast, UBC Library has announced a number collection and service consolidations at various campus branches and sites. While this process began in May 2012 and will take three years to complete, some changes are underway and take effect this fall. These transformative changes will allow the Library to strengthen its position as a valued partner in research, teaching and learning on campus.
Stay connected with the Library’s transformation by visiting or bookmarking the following:
- Collections moves – find out if what you’re looking for has moved to another branch or has been relocated temporarily;
- Construction and renovations – find out which library branches are undergoing renovations;
- Communications – hear from Library management on key decisions made around the Library’s consolidation plans;
- Frequently asked questions – find answers to some of the frequently asked questions from faculty, staff, and students;
- Connect with us – stay updated on the Library’s changes by following us on our social media channels.