The summer 2014 issue of UBC Library’s Friends newsletter covers recent donations, an update on 100th anniversary celebrations, space plans in Library PARC and the latest in the Library’s annual Community Report.
Read the stories individually (below), or browse the PDF online.
- Photo donation offers captivating glimpse into BC history
- 100 Years in the Making
- Arthur Erickson bio wins Basil Stuart-Stubbs Book Prize
- Dodson award advances staff careers and enhances learning
- Community Report Highlights Library’s Sustainability Efforts
- Angling for a 21st Century Sherrington Room
- UBC Library launches Library PARC
- UBC Parent Campaign supports Experiential Student Learning
- Rare and Unique Chinese Collections draw International Praise
- Inside the Life of Artist Arthur Hughes
- UBC Library pursues Rare Manuscript at Christie’s Auction