The latest issue of Friends, the Library’s donor newsletter, was released to subscribers in early December. The Winter issue features stories on Woodward Library’s capital campaign, new additions to the Chapman Learning Commons, a personal connection to the Chung Collection and more.
Read more below, or download the PDF.
- Re-imagining Woodward Library 50 years in the making
- Discovering BC history through digitizing community newspapers
- Supporting peer-to-peer learning in today’s libraries
- Rare photo from Library collection leads to personal journey
- Student needs drive changes to Library spaces
- Arkley Croquet Collection goes online
- Asian Library hosts Poetry Launch
- Parent Funds advance Loaned Technology program